Eligibility and scholarships
Registrations are now open, (but only for general participation; no more scholarship applications allowed). Participation is open to students (undergraduate and graduate), postdocs, researchers and other interested participants. There are no registration fees of any kind, but there is a limit on the total number of participants, students and otherwise, we will be able to accept.
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded, which cover all expenses (travel and living expenses during the School in Brazil). To qualify for a scholarship, you must be a student enrolled in an academic program, or a postdoc in a research institution. Students from the Campinas region do not qualify for a scholarship. Details regarding scholarship awards will be posted in due time.
Important: You may register and you may be accepted for the school even if you do not get (or apply) for a scholarship.
- To register, simply click on "register" at the top right corner, fill out the registration form, and upload your CV.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, you will be required to upload at least one letter from your supervisor or a person in an equivalent position, supporting your scholarship application. You may include up to two additional letters with your application.
- Notifications of acceptance will be issued on the deadline listed below, or earlier.
- Registration with scholarship applications: Aug 15 --> extended to Aug 22 --> now closed.
- Scholarship award notifications: Aug 25 --> postponed to Aug 29
- General attendance registrations: Sep 1st
- Registration acceptance notifications: Sep 10